0 of 70 Questions completed
You have already completed the examination before. Hence you can not start it again.
Examination is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the examination.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 70 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Some symptoms are evident in children with social communication difficulty
2. Language can be best defined as………..
3. Language impairments affect children differently. One of these describes the effect of Language impairments.
4. By their second birthday, most children, have a vocabulary of about ………….
5. One of the signs that could cause concern for a child’s language development is————
6. ______________________is the arrangement of words and phrases to create grammatically correct sentences.
7. This cannot be a type of Speech and Language Disorders
8. Stuttering is sometimes referred to as Stammering and by a broader term called………….
9. All of these can cause speech defects except……….
10. The ability to accurately receive and interpret messages in the communication process is……………
11. Self-care activities are otherwise known as;
12. Feeding is an example of Instrumental Activity of Daily Living (IADL).
13. Self feeding can be taught to children before the age of 5 years
14. Stages of feeding include
21. According to Claude Bernard, the physiologist, he said to maintain balance under stress
22. In behaviour management, there are three main school of thought
23. Hans-Lukas Teuber, one of the founders of neuropsychology, noticed patients with frontal lobe damage showed “a curious dissociation between
24. Executive Functions are a family of brain circuits that ……………………… other cognitive functions
25. Two of the 5 key Executive Functions are
26. What is Self-Regulation
27. All these but ONE is executive functions in action
28. In self-regulation, working memory is
29. When children are well regulated, we see improvement all of these except ONE
30. At the start of therapy make sure the child is all but
31. One of this trait is not seen in a person with Down syndrome
32. The number of chromosomes a child with Down syndrome has is
33. Down syndrome is caused due to
34. Which of these traits is not linked with Down syndrome?
35. A standardized assessment finding would enable an occupational therapist to suspect the presence of Down syndrome in a newborn
36. Down syndrome is
37. A disease which may result from Down syndrome
38. Generally, a person with Down syndrome has an IQ of
39. The chances of an offspring to have Down syndrome __________ with the mother’s age
40. Occupational therapist deals more with the following except
Community Advocacy for Special Needs
Please tick all that applies…
41. Community awareness for social skills include the following;
42. Understanding perspectives will mean that a special need therapist must possess the following skills
43. Conflict management involves the holistic ability to manage the following;
44. The 2 types of business relationships we can have in therapy include;
45. These are the types of interactions formed from well managed relationships;
46. Who are the stakeholders that will be in involved in the care of an 18 year old Adebisi who loves to sew and sing
47. Business to business management in therapeutic management include;
48. Ethics of home based therapy care include;
49. Self awareness skills include;
50. The steps to developing a community led project include;
51. What is conditioning?
52. Who described Classical conditioning first?
53. Reinforcer is a consequence that increased or maintained a particular behavior in the future.
54. What is fixed schedule?
55. Interval schedules involve reinforcing a behavior after a period of time has passed.
56. What is positive reinforcement?
57. Type of reinforcement that involves taking something unpleasant away to reinforce good behavior is …………………………………….
58. Both positive and negative reinforcement leads to an increase in the frequency of behavior or strengthen behaviors.
59. Types of punishment are………………
60. The class rule is that any student that hits/pinches another will be suspended. Faruq does not enjoy math class so he pinches the student next to him and consequently got suspended. What is the behavior and reinforcer from the above sentence?
61. The following are the steps in teaching emotion except one which is…………………
62. “You look really happy that we are going to have fun at the park today,”
Under which step of teaching emotion is this?
63. “Encourage them to go to their room or another quiet place when they get upset”.
This statement is under one of the following steps of emotion.
64. What is play?
65. One of the following is not a sign for difficulty in play/social skill
66. What are the ways children can mature through paly?
67. What is solitary play?
68. What is associative play?
69. What is parallel play?
70. What is the different between creative and imaginative play?